You will be picked up from Your hotel in Hurghada to dolphin world in Makadi,
Sessions of swimming with dolphins proceed twice a day (except Tuesday) – before the show 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.and after the performance 4.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
The essential parts of the session are a dance with the dolphin (while you hold the animal by its breast fins), a ride with a dolphin holding its dorsal, and close contact with the animal. The rules of swimming with dolphins are listed
Rules of swimming with dolphin
Please learn the following rules before swimming with dolphins.
- Children under 3 are not admitted to swim with dolphins.
- Children upward 3 are allowed to swim with dolphins only if they are accompanied by an adult who can swim. A life- jacket is essential (the payment for two person is required in this case).
- Pregnant ladies are not admitted to swim with dolphins.
- Children with alternative ways of growth or with locomotor system diseases are allowed to swimming only in life-jacket. The presence of an adult who can swim is essential.
- In case of force major you should listen attentively to the trainer’s instructions. Be kind to fulfill all his or her requirements as your safety demands it.
- You should pull back your hair neatly before going into the pool.
- Before swimming please take off all your accessory (rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.), otherwise you can hurt dolphins.
- Before diving into the pool you are to take a shower and put on a bathing suit, then please put on a wetsuit and change your shoes.
- Please change your shoes right after having a shower and walk in them until you come up to the pool.
- Please take a towel when you go to the pool (the towel given does not require additional payment).
- In case the client decided not to swim after effecting the payment, the money are returned only if you have not entered the pool. However, if you or your child change your mind in water, the dolphinarium returns no funds. We can offer one of the client's relatives to swim instead of him or her, We can suggest contacting a dolphin from the platform of a photoset by the pool. Anyway, we do everything to satisfy the client.
- THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE BEING IN CONTACT WITH A DOLPHIN:
- KEEP AWAY FROM TOUCHINF A SPOUT-HOLE ON A DOLPHIN’S HEAD!
- KEEP FROM PUTTING YOUR HANDS INTO A DOLPHIN’S MOUTH!
- KEEP AWAY FROM TOUCHING DOLPHINS’ EYES!
- REMEMBER THAT JERKS AND YELLS CAN SCARE THE DOLPHINS. PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM FRIGHTENING THEM! MIND THAT LYING IR SITTING ON A DOLPHIN’S BACK IS FORBIDDEN!
- If you are afraid of the dolphin, please leave the pool WITHOUT PANIC.
- In case you have questions, please SWIM UO|P TO THE ROSRUM OF THE POOL and address the trainer.
- Please ALWAYS be attentive to your trainer’s instructuion.
- Please remember that your trainer determines the period of a session and he must finish earlier if it is urgent.
- YOU CAN PET A DOLPHIN AND SCRATCH ITS SKIN CAREFULLY.
- YOU CAN HOLD BY A DORSAL (a outgrowth on its back) WHEN A DOLPHINA APPROACHES YOU.
We do our best to make you visit to DOLPHIN WORLD unforgettable and pleasant. Thank you for consideration our rules and coorepation!
During the session, our team of qualified operators will perform professional photographic coverage and video recording of this memorable day. A DVD with your swimming session is 35$, one photo (148x210 mm) is 10$. You will be able to watch the photos right after swimming and choose those that appeal to you more. The video recording will be delivered to your hotel.
If you are unwilling to enter the pool, Dolphin World offers you to contact dolphins from the pool platform. You can play with dolphins, hug it and even kiss them! The service "Contact with dolphins" cost the same as swimming with dolphins.
This tour includes
- 10 Minutes swim with dolphin